The Kitchen at The Dunlavy is looking to hire dedicated line cook. We are seeking real passion. Line cook will be responsible for preparing basic components of each dish on our menu using our proven recipes. Cook will be expected to memorize and utilize our serving portion sizes and all basic meal prep procedures used in the kitchen and ensure that the kitchen, all food prep areas and all food storage areas meet restaurant cleaning standards.
We are looking for an individual with a minimum of 2 years experience and a flexible schedule.
The Kitchen at The Dunlavy is looking for an Evening Dishwasher with a flexible schedule. The dish and general utility position is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
Looking to hire dedicated bussers. We are seeking real passion. You must be someone who is not afraid of face time with the guest and is willing to take customer service to the next level.
Looking to hire dedicated front of house staff. We are seeking real passion. You must be someone who is not afraid of face time with the guest and is willing to take customer service to the next level. Knowledge of food and wine is a must with 2 years minimum experience.
Requirements: 2 years ; Culinary Diploma
The Dunlavy & Clark Cooper Concepts-Brasserie 19, Ibiza, Coppa Osteria and Punk’s Simple Southern Food, is seeks to hire a Sous Chef for The Dunlavy. The highly acclaimed restaurant, located in the heart of the Buffalo Bayou Park, serves breakfast and lunch from 7 am to 2 pm and transitions into an evening private events and dining space.
This person will be responsible for assisting in menu development for The Kitchen at The Dunlavy and The Dunlavy’s fine-dining banquet service. This person will help manage both the day time casual service and banquet service. The ideal candidate has experience in creative and fresh menu development and proven leadership experience. The work is fast paced and offers opportunity to expand your culinary knowledge and level of managerial responsibility.
Culinary requirements: excellent technical ability and product knowledge, with a passion for ingredients and the places they come from.
*2-3 years of kitchen experience.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help optimize performance and hold the kitchen team accountable for desired outcomes.
- Help Supervise and manage team members and day-to-day operations understanding positions well enough to perform duties in team member absence.
- Exhibit culinary talents by personally performing tasks while assisting in leading the staff and managing all food related functions.
- Ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved.
- Assist in monitoring guest feedback and performance data to optimize guest engagement, retention and take appropriate corrective action.
- Stay informed of market trends and introduce new products and services to drive guest engagement, increase revenue and ensure a competitive position in the market.
- Assist in overseeing the financial aspects of the department including purchasing, COS and labor.
- Assist to ensure proper controls are in place and polices are established and followed by all team members.
- Establish and maintain open and collaborative relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Work as well as Dropbox
Clark Cooper Concepts is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and provides opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.